• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

love the new forums... but

Enthusiast ,
Apr 23, 2009 Apr 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

love the new forums... but hate the performance.  Keep in mind my internet connection is 20MB/S download speed, there are times the pages wont even finish loading and you have to stop and reload again and/or very slow loading times.  Of course, there are times the performance is as expected, but rarely.  I hope Adobe plans to support the forums with better hosting.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 24, 2009 Apr 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whoa! yea! hey now! i agree completly!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 24, 2009 Apr 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

jon@cmiwebstudio wrote:

love the new forums... but hate the performance.  Keep in mind my internet connection is 20MB/S download speed, there are times the pages wont even finish loading and you have to stop and reload again and/or very slow loading times.  Of course, there are times the performance is as expected, but rarely.  I hope Adobe plans to support the forums with better hosting.

As an od adage says: "Don't feel like the Lone Ranger".

which means everyone and his , brother, sister, Aunts, Uncles, mothers's and Father, and cousins on the Acrobat forums are complaing about the Speed.

There is really we as Users of the Forums can do about it other than complain and hope adobe will do something about it when they get finished with their easter holiday. Maybe that will be before their 4th of July vacation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines