• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Major Bug Related to Login

Participant ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try logging in to a forum with the wrong email address. Adobe will treat it as a signup, send a verification email, and wait for your response. You can no longer get to the login screen.

That's what happened to me when I used an alternate email by mistake. The only way I could proceed was to start a new account with the mistakenly entered email.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not a bug, that is operator error

NO online sign in process can read a user's mind... only what is typed... so it is up to the user to type correctly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was operator error to enter the wrong email address. It was a bug to have that cause me to be locked out of the system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is still not a bug

If I walk into a hotel and rent a room as "John" I am given a room key

If I walk in later and say I am "Jim" and I want my key... the clerk is not going to give me John's key

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seriously?  People mistype log in information ALL THE TIME.  No one else will lock you out of site completely.  You can simply leave the page and it clears, so you have the opportunity to try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines