• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MAJOR Slo-o-wdown 10-06-2011

LEGEND ,
Oct 06, 2011 Oct 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of about 8:30AM, PDT on Oct. 06, 2011, the Adobe Forums have met with a major slowdown.

It has taken up to two minutes to load a page, with about the quickest time being in the 30 sec. range.

I did not see any notice of maintenance, or similar, but maybe it's taking so long to post that, that it just has not gotten up yet?

Anyone else experiencing these horrible page loading times?

Hunt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw some slowness in one of the nodes yesterday. That was restarted and resumed normal speed. I haven't seen issues yet today, but I could be on a different node than you are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe-admin wrote:

I saw some slowness in one of the nodes yesterday. That was restarted and resumed normal speed. I haven't seen issues yet today, but I could be on a different node than you are.

I did experience a total slow down at my end in the afternoon when I was posting some spam reports (see the spam report thread).  My machine came to a total grind and I had to reboot it.  I thought it was because I was using the speller but it seems this is not the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>different node

I am in Vancouver Washington, and also highly variable with periods of over a minute

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From click to screen is now consistently AT LEAST one minute

I know it is not my computer or connection, because while the forum server is "thinking" about serving, I can open a new IE tab and go to Google (or any other site I have bookmarked) and load a half dozen different pages

There is something seriously wrong with the forum servers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got back onto the Adobe Forums, after some down time, and things are better (mostly), as of 6:30PM PDT. Only had one page not Refresh in "normal" time, and a second click on that did the trick.

Maybe just a bad day, or perhaps the gerbil was "protesting Wall St...?"

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not gotten any better for me (8:30 PDT). I noticed this starting at least 3 days ago. Took at least 2 minutes for this thread to open, and another 3 after I hit reply for the edit/reply window to open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines