• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mark as SPAM deletes all replies to thread!

Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I marked a recent post to a thread as SPAM (I'm a Mod) and all of the replies disappeared except for the one marked "correct":

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/anyway-to-trim-mp4-clips-without-encoding-again/m-p/1097...

This was in place of the replies:

re2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

I will GUESS that the Mark as Spam function... which moves the marked message to an Employee only spam folder... has a bug that also moves all of the replies to the marked message

I would use the "move individual message" function to move the spam message to Holding... leaving all other messages intact (as long as that function keeps working properly) and then use Mark as Spam once the message is in Holding

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Update:

It's been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will GUESS that the Mark as Spam function... which moves the marked message to an Employee only spam folder... has a bug that also moves all of the replies to the marked message

I would use the "move individual message" function to move the spam message to Holding... leaving all other messages intact (as long as that function keeps working properly) and then use Mark as Spam once the message is in Holding

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update:

It's been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines