• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merge two forum accounts?

Contributor ,
Nov 16, 2009 Nov 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somehow I ended up with two accounts.  Can I merge the two together so my question show up under one name?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 16, 2009 Nov 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really I've been asking for several years. I had two accounts as a result of the takeover of Macromedia by Adobe. I wanted the Macromedia account merged into the adobe account.  I still have two. what makes it more complicated is That is I sign in using my email address I open the adobe account (one I am using  now-the one I want to use), If I use my user name the Macromedia Account opens.

Best thing to do is settle on one and ignore the other. They don't allow it supposedly to keep people from changing their account after doing a drive by creating a ruckus then changing the user name and creating more problems. Problem is it doesn't work out that way.

Message was edited by: Phillip Jones correcting minor misspelling

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 18, 2009 Nov 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jim,

Going back some years now (4-5?), I had Adobe merge several accounts that had developed over the years. Some were back when snailmail was the only way to register - before FAX'es even. Some were created because of different POP accounts and Adobe's inability to justify those. For some time, all was good. To the best of my knowledge, I only had one Adobe account, until early this week. I wonder if maybe one of the old ones was not cleared, as with the recent events, I have now lost records of all but one Adobe product, even though most, or their upgrades, came through Adobe Store.

I've opened a Case with Adobe C/S on consolidation, or at least allowing me to re-register all of the software to my current Adobe I.D. If that does not get answered (no reply so far), I'll call, as I did years ago. If I am successful, I'll update your thread with my experiences.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines