Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Message limits per day needs to be reviewed and changed

LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, all,

I've got yet another gripe about this "not as good as Jive" platform that Adobe has chosen to use for U2U Tech Support.

I tried to reply to a PM from Nancy O'Shea.  In it, I included an emoji.  When I hit the submit button, I get a message that "invalid HTML was found in your message", and the emoji was four times larger than it was before I hit SEND.  So, I hit SEND, again, and get:

"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later."

One message, that the platform glitched, and now I've reached my limit and the message hasn't even been sent.  Seriously, Adobe.  You can do better than this.

^ _ ^

TOPICS
Bug , Enhancement , Feature request , General Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That limit is how many posts or PM's you can send in X number of minutes and or seconds.

It is not a limit how many posts PMs in total.

Yes this places is the WORST and as I have stated before the person or persons responsible for chosing this system should be Fired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agreed.  But even if every member demanded this, it would never happen.  Adobe doesn't care.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines