• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moderation (again) - how to progress?

Participant ,
Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've just counted and have taken part in 54 threads and helped several people yet I still have 0 points and am still in moderation.

How can I get this damned annoying moderation removed. When I ask a question, it's often urgent and having to wait some time for a post to be moderated is really poor.

What a stupid system that waits for someone to award points (which they don't) before you can get out of moderation.

I've been a member of the Adobe forums since 11 July 2003!!! I'm hardly going to be a spammer after this amount of time.

Sorry for the rant, it's as frustrating as hell.

Is there anyone I can contact that can help?

Thanks,

Paul.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Moderation is not directed at you, or anyone else specifically, it is a temporary anti-spam measure.  Under this measure, all new posts have to go through moderation.  But moderators and staff are on alert 24 hours a day to accept legitimate posts as quickly as possible.

We all hope that a better anti-spam measure can be implemented shortly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second that......sick of my posts being 'moderated' as if I am going to say something that the word police at Adobe doesn't like. Kind of like being followed around in a store by a pimple-faced teen thinking I am going to rob the place clean of 2 dollar trinkets. I too have been a member for many years and have bought Adobe products for over 17 years.....but yeah, that's not enough....Adobe still needs to read my posts like I'm a child. Thanks daddy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moderation is not directed at you, or anyone else specifically, it is a temporary anti-spam measure.  Under this measure, all new posts have to go through moderation.  But moderators and staff are on alert 24 hours a day to accept legitimate posts as quickly as possible.

We all hope that a better anti-spam measure can be implemented shortly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines