• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

More like this?

LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "More Like This" sidebar in this thread in the forum in Spanish, with a simple question about editing PDF files,

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1194052?tstart=0

includes a link to this thead in English in the Dreamweaver forum:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/3312159#3312159

I may be more dumb than usual, but I absolutely fail to find the similitude between the two questions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My best guess:  The acronyms PDF and PHP both have 3 letters and start with P.

You may be expecting a bit too much intelligence from the forum software.  All that giant data it downloads really is just bloat.

Do you really think that forum software that can't even handle the Enter key properly will be able to make intelligent connections between posted questions in two different languages?

Quite obviously you mean well by pointing out things they could do better, but when they can't even get basic funcitonality right I suspect it's futile.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2013 Apr 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, but you are forgetting el sagrado derecho a pataleo, the sacred right to complain. And what do you know, actually I receive every know and then formal replies form people like adobe-admin, although it would be too much to expect for solutions...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I encourage you (and everyone) to never lose the hope and expectation that it can be made right.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines