• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

more options

Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know wether I'm on my own, but it would be great to have more options with your subscriptions, i used to have the whole package but found i didn't use most of it, so i went just for the photoshop/lightroom option, so why can't you choose exactly  what you want, i know you can add different programs but its an expensive way of doing it. Would like other peoples input thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can buy just the Photoshop and Lightroom as a subscription:

<Lightroom and Photoshop | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan >

It $9.99 per month or you could buy Photoshop Elements 15 for about $80 (perpetual license) and no more to pay monthly subscriptions.

Subscriptions gives you automatic updates and some say it is a good thing and some don't like it because of bugs and all that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I know, Ive have used adobe since they started, then when they went to the cloud i had the full subscription, but did not use most of it, I now have had the photoshop/lightroom for many years, The cloud is fantastic, but i wish i could have just a couple more subscription options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You mean just a single product like Dreamweaver or Muse?  I agree if this is available an option.

I only use DW, and Photoshop and I also have Photoshop Elements 12, 13 and 15 which are perpetual licenses.  I also had a perpetual license for CS6 but this is now included in Creative Cloud package so I don't use the perpetual licenses for old products now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines