• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My account has been split, can't fix it.

Enthusiast ,
May 20, 2010 May 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account has been split exactly as as described in the thread titled "Why has my account spawned a similar identity?".

My original account screen name set up ages ago is "gatorjim2000". The split account name is "gatorjim2000-ehBrrD".

The gatorjim2000 account shows I have only been a member since Mar. 30, 2010 which is way wrong. All of my points, history, etc. moved over to gatorjim2000-ehBrrD.

I have followed all of the steps suggested in the above referenced thread (multiple times, actually) but the problem still exists.

I would like to have all of my information merged into gatorjim2000 and have gatorjim2000-ehBrrD disappear. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please sign out and sign back in. You should then be back in under your original account.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well at least I have my original account back. Thanks. But the accounts didn't merge...maybe you can't do that, though.

Any suggestions when using the forums to avoid this mess?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, I cannot merge them. If they ever figure out the issue, we might be able to get things merged at that point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines