• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My discussion assigned to someone else

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2012 Oct 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started the discussion on http://forums.adobe.com/message/4792994 but it is shown as being started by someone else with my comments (showing as Ben Hutchinson instead of me). So now I can't edit my initial post and those assisting are asking me questions  ot which I've posted  answers but they don't realise because it seems the inital question was posted by someone else. It also means I can't edit my post.

I used a private, secure computer to post the message from a private residence on a private IP. What's going on here? Can I get my discussion back? I'm really in a rush for some assistance because my folio is due soon and ID is being a pain.

Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 23, 2012 Oct 23, 2012

You cannot edit posts anyway once someone has replied to them.

Just answer the questions you are asked; they may probably end up as the same user as the original post.

The forums have been acting that way for quite a few days now, and Jive seems to be unable to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2012 Oct 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're not alone.  Something is egregiously wrong with Adobe's forum servers.

Look at the "Who is Bob Dix?" thread in this forum for an extended discussion:  http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1085174?tstart=0

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2012 Oct 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot edit posts anyway once someone has replied to them.

Just answer the questions you are asked; they may probably end up as the same user as the original post.

The forums have been acting that way for quite a few days now, and Jive seems to be unable to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2012 Oct 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pat Willener wrote:

Let's hope that you forgot to add a "so far"...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines