Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My First Post

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is my first post. I read many post in which asked by the members why my post marked as spam. So,now i make post without any question. If  it is marked as spam then i post again for proper question.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what you are saying, but please post your question. Please do NOT edit this post to change it to a question, people will miss your post. Please post normally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tip: keep your post short, on topic and do not include ANY web address, links, or personal info. This reduces the chance of wongly being identified as spam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your post was Marked As Spam because this forum system Adobe is using is FUBAR.

It marks a great number of first posts as spam automatically for NO GOOD REASON.

As a fellow user and Adobe Community Professional I am sorry this happened to you.

2020-07-19 08_12_45-How to fix notification settings__ - Adobe Support Community - 11298054.png

Not only was it marked as spam another post by you asking why it was marked as spam was also reported and in the Abuse Report forum, Go Figure. There was Nothing releated to Spam or abuse in your posts.

2020-07-19 08_18_59-[ABUSE] By_ Mark175 _ Board_ community-help (64185... - Adobe Support Community .png

As to your original question.

As I said above in my first sentence this place is FUBAR. So it is no wonder you are having problems updating your notifications. 

Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines