• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

»My follows« does not seem to provide meaningful display compared to predecessor’s Inbox

Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not want to receive email notifications from this Forum, I just want to be able to drop by when I have time and get an easy overview of new threads and the new posts to threads I am already following. 

So for me this Forum’s »My Follows« seems pretty close to useless. 

Previously one would get an overview which followed threads had unread replies, the threads were sorted by the last replys’ dates, …

And the general sorting permanently reverting to »Relevance« does not help either. 

It’s only been a few days, so with time I may grow accustomed to some of the new Fourm’s features yet, but as far as I am concerned the new Forum incarnation seems uninviting. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about email notifications to your personal email, if so you can disable it from here

clipboard_image_2.png

clipboard_image_0.png

There's lots of issues with the new forum at the moment and it's not the user friendly experience I was hoping for

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, that takes care of the email notifications but it does not help follow the threads in the browser. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had already disabled them but my problem (in this case) is that there seems to be no meaningful way to keep track of new/unread posts to threads in the browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah it's pretty useless at the moment, we can only hope that things improve with time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Indeed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines