• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My last post marked as spam, probably due to posting code? Need it reinstated if possible.

Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya, made a post in Adobe Animate forum about php, it posted no problem, however I went back to fix a typo... and after completing my post was marked spam -_- my fault probably. It's an urgent topic, since my project is like 99.9% complete and this is the "final piece of the puzzle"  😛  would appreciate it thanks!!!  I did click the report button, but then I got an error submitting, and.. now my topic is gone gone.

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Create a new post in the Animate CC forum.  We cannot resurrect a post that's been automatically removed & flagged for smut or spam abuse.  Sorry.  

When posting code, be sure to use the </> icon in the forum to differentiate it from normal text.

Happy 2020!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a new post in the Animate CC forum.  We cannot resurrect a post that's been automatically removed & flagged for smut or spam abuse.  Sorry.  

When posting code, be sure to use the </> icon in the forum to differentiate it from normal text.

Happy 2020!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also don’t add any links of any kind. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy,

I've been able to see that </> insert code icon with Windows.

When accessing the forum from Android mobile device that icon is not available in the reply box.

These are all the options that  I get:

Screenshot_20200111-130501.jpg

It only shows if the browser is set to use Desktop Site mode instead of mobile app.

Screenshot_20200111-130803.jpg

Screenshot_20200111-130754.jpg

I guess this is normal and not a big deal.

But maybe pointing it out for the benefit of those users like me, that post a lot of  answers in the forums using their mobile devices most of the time, is good to know.

I also reference a lot of links in my responses to other users.

That may explain why I've noticed that most of my answers are never  followed up at all when the answer is actually a correct solution.

As a matter of fact almost 90% of my replies are backed up with links and other referenced with URL links to Adobe Helpx  reference guides and user forum threads.

I guess that if it is up to that Adobe user-forum spam filter, I  may be  on spammer most wanted in these support forums and don't even know it.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I can confirm that the insert code </> icon does indeed vanish on viewports less than 776 pixels.  I have filed this as a bug in Community Feedback. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-feedback/bug-rich-text-editor-lt-gt-icon-disappears-on-smal...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines