• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My question was rejected.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can a moderator please explain why my question was reject? I deleted my first question because I put it in the wrong forum. I added it back to the correct forum but then It got rejected. Can I please get it added back? I really need help with this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

I see Document cannot be signed in its current state.

You do need to know that all new forum members are Moderated until the Jive forum software decides you may post a message without Moderation (NO, I do not know Jive's criteria)

So your message above was not rejected, it was only not allowed until a human Moderator could look & approve

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please disregard. My question is back. Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you put a question to the wrong forum, you may either delete and repose in the correct forum or ask a moderator (by posting an answer to your own question) to move the entry to the correct forum, if that isn't done automatically by one of the friendly moderator.

Forum entries to be moderated get released quite quickly. There are rarely more than a handful questions waiting. If the question gets rejected, you will see a "rejected" label on your question. Questions get rejected only for profanities, misleading or dangerous links or spam and similar.

Enjoy the fora.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see Document cannot be signed in its current state.

You do need to know that all new forum members are Moderated until the Jive forum software decides you may post a message without Moderation (NO, I do not know Jive's criteria)

So your message above was not rejected, it was only not allowed until a human Moderator could look & approve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines