• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My "account has been disabled" -- What??

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2015 Apr 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue with a disabled Adobe ID.  What is the email address I need to use to send you my information.

Trina

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2015 Apr 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Trina,

The discussion you added your question to was outdated, so I'm adding your question to a different forum.

Thanks,

Kirsti Aho

ORIGiNAL PROBLEM:

When I attempted to log on to the Adobe forums the other day, I got the message:

It appears your account has been disabled. You might contact your administrator if you think this is a mistake.

I had to create a new user name to access.

Although I don’t have a huge number of postings under my belt, I did have an account on the Adobe forums for around 10 years, and It is annoying to have to create a new username to get on here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2015 Apr 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is you : trina12 then your forums account is not disabled, but your AdobeID may be blocked. You need to contact Customer Care via the main website, we can't address account problems on the public forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the link to the customer care because I can't seem to get anything when I go to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines