Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NECESITO INFORMACIÓN URGENTE

Sep 16, 2010 Sep 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CON QUÉ PROGRAMA DE ADOBE PUEDO CREAR UN LIBRO DIGITAL EN EL QUE SE PUEDAN PASAR LAS PÁGINAS??

CON ACROBAT PUEDO HACER CARTERAS, PERO NO LO QUE YO QUIERO QUE SON LIBROS EN LOS QUE DAS CON EL RATÓN EN LAS ESQUINAS INFERIORES, SE LEVANTAN COMO SI FUERAN HOJAS DE VERDAD DE UN LIBRO.

MI E-MAIL ES:

leticiacastellote (at) gmail (dot) com

MILES DE GRACIAS

UN SALUDO

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 17, 2010 Sep 17, 2010

Leticia, Claudio,

http://www.google.dk/search?hl=en&as_q=turn+pages+flash&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=10&lr=lang_es&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images

This may be better, corresponding to a translation of the other Google search.

And thank you for changing the email details, Jochem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Leticia:

Los foros de Adobe son de usuario a usuario.  No son un conducto para dirigirse a Adobe.

Además, el que tú utilizaste es un foro exclusivamente para comentar el funcionamiento de los foros mismos, no para hablar de ningún producto de Adobe.

Finalmente, no está bien visto comunicarse por email.  Las preguntas y respuestas deben ser siempre públicas y beneficiar igualmente a todos los usuarios.

Cordialmente,

Wo Tai Lao Le

我太老了

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 17, 2010 Sep 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lo siento. gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leticia:

Todo lo que te dice Tai Lao es correcto. Aún así:

1. Entiendo que InDesign trae incorporada la función que deseas, con muchas alternativas, pero no estoy 100% seguro. Tampoco sé si hay otos programas que la tengan.

2. Aquí están los foros en español:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/international_forums/espanol?view=discussions

No son muy frecuentados, pero hay gente que sabe mucho y responde pronto. Pruébalos.

For non Spanish speaking (reading!) participants:

Leticia asks for a program than has a turn pages function. I have answered her that I understand that InDesign does, but that I'm not 100% sure, and do not know if other programs have it. Also, I included a link to the forums in Spanish, not very frequented, but with a few very knowledgeable participants who also answer promptly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

muchas gracias.

un saludo

leticia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leticia, Claudio,

Turn pages may also mean the feature for the web where you can turn the pages of a catalogue; and that would be something quite different, and a different application; it seems Flash is one option. Here is a Google search:

http://www.google.dk/#hl=en&source=hp&q=turn+pages+flash&aq=2&aqi=g7g-m3&aql=&oq=%22turn+pages&gs_rfai=&fp=fc86d8a275ae9b7a

I believe we should ask Jochem to delete the email address, as damage control.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob, thanks. It seems that what Leticia wants is closer to what you describe.

Leticia, de acuerdo con lo que dice Jacob, Flash es más apropiado si tu libro va a estar en la web. Y por favor marca esta pregunta como respondida.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leticia, Claudio,

http://www.google.dk/search?hl=en&as_q=turn+pages+flash&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=10&lr=lang_es&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images

This may be better, corresponding to a translation of the other Google search.

And thank you for changing the email details, Jochem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leticia, el enlace del mensaje anterior de Jacob tiene a su vez varios enlaces a sitios en español que te pueden resultar úriles.

Thanks, Jacob, I hope Leticia comes back and sees your last link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacob - Actually I was the one that altered the E-Mail details.

Claudio, I tend to assume that folks will always see the messages for threads they participate in. Most users just sign up and begin posting without much regard for how things are configured. And because you are subscribed to E-Mail by default, I just assume that whatever replies folks make will end up in the OP's IN-Box.

Happy Friday all... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, Rick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rick, thanks for removing Leticia's email address.

As to lost souls, my own experience with those who mistakenly post here is that, more often than not, they never come back after their opening messages. Leticia at least has come back, although she has disregarded my suggestion to post her question in the forums in Spanish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines