Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Advice To Setup LMS System...

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2010 Aug 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just join this new company. My current reporting boss keen to have LMS system in the manufacturing site for training purposes.

Currently, there are no LMS system exist in this operation. They have buy Adobe presenter to perform visual learning for the staff but still they confuse that actually to fully utilize this software, they need adobe connect pro (Correct me if i'm wrong). Since i have been assign as the coordinator for this project & i also don't really have any idea where to start with...Really appreciate any expert here to advice on all my inquiry as below:

a) What package & software needed to make this LMS system work?

b) Instead of server (Which i have IT dept to support here), what other requirement needed?

c) Did i need developer in develop the e-leaning material & package?

d) What is the step & procedure to implement this system?

e) Are adobe are the best solution for this?

With a DVD case of adobe presenter 7 in my hand, i'm now stuck & lost where to start this. Really appreciate your help & input here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

This forum is for discussion of issues related to the forums software itself.

You might try asking this question in the Adobe eLearning forum. Click the link below to visit that forum.

http://forums.adobe.com/community/design_development/elearning

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines