• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Help Fast Re: Problems with capturing in Adobe Premiere Pro CS4

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2009 Jul 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a project with a deadline.  I am using Adobe Premiere Pro CS4.  My camera is a Sony Digital Video Recorder DCR-HC26.  My computer is a Dell with OS of Windows Vista.  I have been capturing numerous clips from hundreds of mini digital video cassettes.  Yesterday, I attempted to capture from a Radio Shack Mini DV Metal Evaporated mini DV digital videocassette.  For whatever reason it will not capture.  I have never used one of these tapes before.  Could it be the tape?  After I click on "Capture," the screen shows NO PICTURE of sound, however, it plays on the camera.  It can't be the camera settings because all the other tapes work. . .  Any advice?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you need to post in the correct forum olivia.

http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere/premierepro_current

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

not to worry. happens all the time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines