• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help figuring out adobe 9 professional, cannot draw lines on or close together without selecting previous line as an object......

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2009 Jul 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am a big user of adobe 6 professional for years.  It was great for marking up maps.  I just upgraded adobe 9 professional and I am having a big issue when drawing on maps.  In version 6 you could draw lines on top of each other and very close just click click click and more lines anywhere I needed.

With version 9 I am not able to draw a line and then draw one really close to it or on the end of it or on top it without the arrow or crosshairs selecting the original line.....  I can not draw lines end to end and connect them....  not being able to freely draw lines makes using this software difficult and even useless....  need to be able to draw freely to properly prepare the maps.  I need to be able to draw lines of different color and width close to each other of even on top of each other and end to end to create the designs I am making.

Very dissappointed I upgraded...

Any advice on what I might be doing wrong would really help me and basically save my business or me from having to buy different software.

Thanks for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe WHAT professional? acrobat? indesign? illustrator? photoshop? premiere? you need to post in the correct product forum...

on a wild guess, here's a link to the acrobat forums:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe acrobat 9 professional can you tell me where to go to the right forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just below you welcome , your name (you name being th the name or sign in name you used is the Following:

Adobe Forums > (in this case in this Forum) Adobe general Forums > Forum Discussion.

Click on Adobe forums this get s you back to apprent directory Look for Acrobat button. Click and you will see choice fro Acroabt Macintosh or Acrobat PC. Choose desired forum.

The explaination is more complex sound than it really is but is the fastest way to back track and get to correct forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start with the link dave provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

woooooosh!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dave milbut wrote:

woooooosh!

That sounded a lot like a deadline flying by.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

~graffiti wrote:

dave milbut wrote:

woooooosh!

That sounded a lot like a deadline flying by.

i think it was a clue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines