• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need more padding in responses.

LEGEND ,
Oct 13, 2012 Oct 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might just be me, but I find the vertical space of posts, specificially staff or mvp users, to be too small. The first line of a post is directly below the datestamp of the post. This leads to unread text or at a minimum extreme visual confusion when reading replies.

I've taken to adding a period and a few returns to every post to move content away from the software text.

It would be helpful if there were something like 20-40 pixels of padding before and after the user-input text to separate it from the auto-generated text of the forum software.

My aplogies if this has been brought up before.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with you, Scott.

It has never been brought up before (in this forum, where other disturbances have, such as the different backgrounds).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see such behavior anywhere; can you post a screenshot how it looks for you?  (And some info about your browser / OS?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is how my above post appears to me (Waterfox 15 on Windows 7):

post.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with Scott W 100%.

Just look at any post with a one-line first pararagraph, followed by more verbiage below.  With any luck, this will be a good example. Just look at any post with a one-line first pararagraph, followed by more verbiage below.  With any luck, this will be a good example. Just look at any post with a one-line first pararagraph, followed by more verbiage below.  With any luck, this will be a good example. Just look at any post with a one-line first pararagraph, followed by more verbiage below.  With any luck, this will be a good example. Just look at any post with a one-line first pararagraph, followed by more verbiage below.  With any luck, this will be a good example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines