• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to combine two Adobe IDs

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2013 Jan 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used one several years ago to register Photoshop and forgot I had it.  I opened a new account as a student but would like to now combine both accounts under my personal, non-student account so that all of my products are under one umbrella, so to speak.

The Adobe ID page states that if you need to combine two Adobe IDs, that you must open a support ticket.  The link on that page points to the product support page, where there is no information or link that I could find for a non-product issue.  The support portion of Adobe sent me in circles for the better part of an hour, as every link led to product support.

Can someone instruct me on how to open a non-product-related support ticket to get my Adobe IDs combined?

ANY and ALL help is appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2013 Jan 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2013 Jan 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Claudio, I already tried that link under “I want to merge/delete my AdobeIDs”. It ALSO leads you to the Product Support page, where is not an option for this type of support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2013 Jan 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'll need to contact our Support team, either via chat or via phone, to get help merging Adobe IDs.

To do so, start by going to this page: http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Select a product (e.g. Photoshop), then select the Managing My Membership option from the drop-down, then click the I Still Need Help button. It will display a chat button (if available at the time), and a phone number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines