• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to know how Named rights are working in adobe campaigns [LOCKED]

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Can I know how named rights are working in Adobe classic campaign?

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Adobe Campaign is part of the Experience Manager/Cloud, right? We can't help you with that. 

Adobe Experience Manager, and the rest of the Adobe Experience Cloud, are located on a different forum. Post any questions regarding the Adobe Experience Manager at https://forums.adobe.com/community/experience-cloud/marketing-cloud/experience-manager.

You will need to recreate this post on the other forum, as I cannot move it from here to there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Campaign is part of the Experience Manager/Cloud, right? We can't help you with that. 

Adobe Experience Manager, and the rest of the Adobe Experience Cloud, are located on a different forum. Post any questions regarding the Adobe Experience Manager at https://forums.adobe.com/community/experience-cloud/marketing-cloud/experience-manager.

You will need to recreate this post on the other forum, as I cannot move it from here to there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines