• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Designation - Community/MVP

LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2012 Jun 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just noticed that along with "Adobe Employees," "Community Professionals," and "Community Members," there is a new designation - "Community/MVP."

Maybe that has been around for some time, but I just noticed it today.

Hunt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2012 Jun 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's actually a link on the sidebar of every forum landing page:

2012-06-28_0205.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh good, it made it! That wasn't appearing earlier in the day. WIP. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harbs. wrote:

There's actually a link on the sidebar of every forum landing page:

2012-06-28_0205.png

As of fairly recently today...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw that little blue (?) in it and clicked it before I ever saw this thread...  So it works. 

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noel Carboni wrote:

I saw that little blue (?) in it and clicked it before I ever saw this thread...  So it works. 

-Noel

I never said that it doesn't work. Only that it's not here (and wasn't anywhere earlier today):

Not here.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I had meant that reply to go to Terri.  I had no intent to imply that you couldn't find it or it wouldn't work for you, Claudio.  I simply clicked reply on the thread with the picture in it after reading to the bottom of the thread, to confirm that Terri's (?) was working as designed.  Unfortunately you had quoted her response, including the picture, which threw me off.  With the train wreck of a migraine headache I have today I get derailed easily.

http://brotherpeacemaker.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/cains-train-wreck.jpg

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that headache.

Hope that the forum "stutters," and changes today, did not contribute to that.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2012 Jun 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bill Hunt wrote:

Hope that the forum "stutters," and changes today, did not contribute to that.

It is a new day.

Frankly this latest forum upgrade wasn't painful at all.  One or two little glitches, but nothing like prior times where the entire presentation was messed up until one incanted special spells to rid the system of cookie monsters and cache cows.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2012 Jun 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noel,

I do agree. When the little outages ceased, and I cleared the cache, things shaped up. The changes seems to be "eye candy," as I do not detect any speed up, or similar, but there could well be some things that I have not encountered, or even seen, yet.

Scary for a few minutes, when things were ON, then were OFF, then ON... but not too long.

Good luck to us all,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I'm not getting it in the landing (main?) page of this forum, but in individual threads. Andf I don't get it if I go from the main page to the last post of a discussion if I posted that last message...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio, in the Adobe forums, "MVP" stand for "most valuable participant".

The criteria for becoming an MVP is described in a link off of this new page for community-related information:http://forums.adobe.com/community/guidelines

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And thanks to you also, although I fail to see why this information couldn't have been posted here earlier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines