• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New feature?

LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2013 Aug 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a few days now, when I click in here to be taken to the last message in the thread

N1.JPG

I am taken here instead

N2.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio,

Since you don't get by the Premiere Pro, or The Video Lounge, that often, I feel that I need to introduce you to Joe. He's a valued contributor to both of those forums, and after he doles out great technical advice (knows After Effects too), he's one of the funniest characters that we have - and trust me - we have some "characters."

He also loves to antagonize Steven Gotz.

Now, if he's up to no good, I will try to reel him back in, but make no promises - he's also very slippery too.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bill, what has that got to do with my report? There was no message from Joe in this thread before you posted your own, and I don't recall any confrontation between the two of us so far...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2013 Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio,

I missed the point of your post - sorry about that.

When I went to that thread, Joe's post appeared to me, so I did not see the issue, that you were alluding to.

Along those lines, I HAVE seen some wonky behavior, regarding Last Posts, etc.. In several Forums and in several threads, I have seen Last Posts, that were not the last post - there were often several others, that were not shown in line for that post, on the Main Page, however DID appear when I opened the thread. I have also seen a few instances where a Last Post was shown in that thread on the Main Page, but did not appear, when the thread was opened - I assume that is what you observed.

Also, all moring long (Thursday, Aug. 08, 2013), starting at about 7:00AM through 10:45AM PDT, the Adobe Forums have been a bit wonky - but so has the entire Internet - Sunspots?

Sorry for my confusion,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2013 Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem gone now. Didn't notice if it went before or after the forums went down this morning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Aug 09, 2013 Aug 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio,

Thank you for your post. I never realized that I should be clicking there to get to the last post.

That is going to save a considerable amount of time.

artofzootography.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2013 Aug 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steven,

It's nice to know that one has been of some help for another person. Even if one did it without knowing...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines