Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

new here- cs5 no install on Vista32 but works on xp

Mar 24, 2011 Mar 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm running a duel boot on my laptop (compaq 1.9ghz, 3g ram) I've tried everything I can find to get cs5 to work on Vista 32bit but the install process seems futile, I get past the serial number section then it doesn't load anything in (0%) then asks for the 2nd disk, then it comes up with error messages

>>>>>>>>>>

Exit Code: 7

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 159 error(s), 146 warning(s)

WARNING: The payload: Adobe Photoshop CS5 Core  {7DFEBBA4-81E1-425B-BBAA-06E9E5BBD97E} requires a UI parent with following specification:

Family: Photoshop

ProductName: Adobe Photoshop CS5 Core_x64

This parent relationship is not satisfied, because this payload is not present in this session.

WARNING: The payload with AdobeCode:  {CFC9F871-7C40-40B6-BE4A-B98A5B309716} has recommended dependency on:

WARNING:  Family: Adobe Web Suite CS5

WARNING:  ProductName: Adobe Media Encoder CS5 X64

WARNING:  MinVersion: 0.0.0.0

>>>>>>>>>>

plus a bunch of other messages, it's almost like it's trying to install it in 64bit, but I don't get it as it installed in XP and works fine.

I'm running as administrator, I've turned off all security notifications and the user accounts restrictions, I've turned off firewalls and all start programs in msconfig

Sure would appreciate any more tips!

Marcus

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2011 Mar 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but you are at the wrong forum. The Creative Sui

tes forums are here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/creativesuites

This one is only for discussions on the forums themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2011 Mar 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No 64bit program will run on any 32bit version of Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines