• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New One To Me - Maybe a Change is Afoot?

LEGEND ,
May 10, 2011 May 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe-Admin noted that work was ongoing in the forums, and allowed as how a node might be out of sync (in another thread), so this could be part of the "work," or maybe it's been around for awhile, but I never encountered it.

Background: I've been getting the "An Unexpected Error Has Occurred" message all afternoon (Tuesday, May 10), but if I go Back, then Cancel for my Reply, it is in fact posted.

Just did that, but missed Cancel and hit Post again. It was then that I got another error message: "You are not allowed to post more than once per 9 sec." or similar syntax. Could this be a new anti-spam measure?

Hunt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No specific work going on. But it does sound like a sync issue, especially if you are hitting the "unexpected error" message. I'll update the support ticket.

The 9-second between posts bit has been there since the beginning.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John,

Thanks for the info on the 9 sec. rule. Guess that I had just never encountered that before, as I had never tried to post in such a short time.

Appreciated, and the "Unexpected Error" is on-going, but the Back, and Cancel is still working OK, with the post actually being uploaded.

Some odd issues with the (Updated) and the reply count/last post though. Here is one THREAD that shows 20 posts and (Updated) on the main page, but ends at reply # 16. Seems to be a lot of that going around today?

Appreciated,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't believe this is new.  JVD posted a while ago that such a measure was already in place.

Message was edited by: ʇɐb ɹəuəllıʍ - oops, John just beat me to it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pat,

oops, John just beat me to it

Still appreciated, and I must have missed any previous references to that limitation, but can easily see why I might never have encountered it before.

Thanks,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines