• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No "Start new discussion" in Photoshop Feature Requests

Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2011 Oct 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had refered someone to said forum, only to find that one can't post there now. The Illy and Indy Feature Requests are postable; what happened to Pshop?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 10, 2011 Oct 10, 2011

The Photoshop team started a new site for Feature Requests and closed the forum. There is a link on the forum page that takes you to their new site at http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photoshop team started a new site for Feature Requests and closed the forum. There is a link on the forum page that takes you to their new site at http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Duly noted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will also add a message thread there in case people miss the announcement on the Overview page. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe-admin,

Thanks for that clarification, and also for the sticky.

The closure had been my guess, as there was a recent upgrade released, so requests, etc., might well be moot.

We had such a sub-forum for about EncoreDVD 2.0. Years later, people were still posting feature requests, though about 4 new versions of the program had been released. I think it was finally taken down.

Appreciated,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines