No "Start new discussion" in Photoshop Feature Requests

Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had refered someone to said forum, only to find that one can't post there now. The Illy and Indy Feature Requests are postable; what happened to Pshop?

The Photoshop team started a new site for Feature Requests and closed the forum. There is a link on the forum page that takes you to their new site at http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No "Start new discussion" in Photoshop Feature Requests

Oct 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had refered someone to said forum, only to find that one can't post there now. The Illy and Indy Feature Requests are postable; what happened to Pshop?

The Photoshop team started a new site for Feature Requests and closed the forum. There is a link on the forum page that takes you to their new site at http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 10, 2011 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2011 0
Oct 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Duly noted.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2011 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will also add a message thread there in case people miss the announcement on the Overview page. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2011 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe-admin,

Thanks for that clarification, and also for the sticky.

The closure had been my guess, as there was a recent upgrade released, so requests, etc., might well be moot.

We had such a sub-forum for about EncoreDVD 2.0. Years later, people were still posting feature requests, though about 4 new versions of the program had been released. I think it was finally taken down.

Appreciated,

Hunt

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2011 0