• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

not able to login

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2011 Mar 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i try to login in our dreamweaver website. it gives error message and states my login and password does not match.  but i did not put in a login and  password.  not sure how to fix

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

I would first delete all Adobe cookies from your brower(s), and then try again.

Good luck, and hope that this helps.

Hunt

Also, Adobe-Admin should be able to straighten out your log-in, should that not work for you. Post back with your desired account log-in, and then be prepared to offer a bit more info, if necessary. Do not post your PW.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't sound like a forum issue. It sounds like the user is trying to get into their own site. Let me know if this is wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>our dreamweaver website

1 - DW forum http://forums.adobe.com/community/dreamweaver

2 - Ask your ISP about security issues at your website

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John T., and Adobe-Admin.

After seeing your comments, and re-reading the OP's problems, I think that you are correct, and I was wrong.

Thanks,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uh Oh !!!

As penalty, you must delay Wine-Thirty until Wine-FortyFive tonight

Do it again, and you'll be penalized by being made to open a bottle of "Ripple" (but not drink it... that would be cruel and unusual punishment)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 01, 2011 Apr 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As penalty, you must delay Wine-Thirty until Wine-FortyFive tonight

Just to make sure that I was in compliance, I flew to the UK, before declaring official "Wine-thirty," though have to admit that I did begin my own, personal version, inflight.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2011 Apr 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>inflight

Hmm... are flight time offerings still "over priced and under specced" ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2011 Apr 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

are flight time offerings still "over priced and under specced" ?

Yes they are.

As an additional "penalty," I had my log-in smurffed for a bit. Poor Adobe-Admin had to work overtime to get me sorted out.

In my particular case, my log-in changed, mid-session one of the few days that I was back. For years, I was BILL HUNT, and that changed to Bill Hunt (note initial caps), when the forum changeover happened. All was OK, until very recently, when my log-in became my POP account. Took some work to find that out, and then reset my password. Big thanks to Adobe-Admin. for the great detective work, and then for coming up with the cure.

If one has suddenly lost a log-in capability, and they had not been using their POP account as their Adobe ID, I would suggest trying that, and hope that the PW also did not get altered. Why my ID changed suddenly is a mystery, but since things work, I will just live with that.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines