• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not AE but Forum question - Browsers & Spell Check

Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2011 Sep 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone elce noticed that the spell check built into Safari (5.1) does not work at all when you're using the full editor. It works fine in the HTML editor. Spell check kind of works in Chrome with the full editor. You have to manually run a spell check. I don't have Firefox on this machine so I haven't checked there. It's kind of anoying.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 11, 2011 Sep 11, 2011

I have always found that there is no automatics spell check on any of the browsers when using adobe forums.  You always have to click on ABC icon to manually check the spellings.  The ABC icon is as shown in this picture:

2011-09-11_2026.png

I am using FF 6.0.2 and sometimes IE version 8.

hth

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have always found that there is no automatics spell check on any of the browsers when using adobe forums.  You always have to click on ABC icon to manually check the spellings.  The ABC icon is as shown in this picture:

2011-09-11_2026.png

I am using FF 6.0.2 and sometimes IE version 8.

hth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I didn't realize that there was a switch there. My spelling is now easier to check. I don't remember that it was necessary to click the icon before I updated to Lion. At least there's a solution that's easier than switching to HTML where the spell check is automatic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines