• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Notice of Adobe.com Maintenance - September 11, 9-10:30pm PDT

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2009 Sep 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to planned maintenance on Adobe.com, users will not be able to login to Adobe Forums between 9:00 pm and 10:30 pm PDT. All forum content will still be available in read-only mode, but during this period, you will not be able to post new content or access your Forums account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please note that this maintenance is being done on Adobe.com systems and will not have an impact on Forums functionality.

Message was edited by: kanguyen to clarify that this is not forums-related maintenance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the H/U. Now, when I loose my connection, I do not need to go out and trace my T-1.

Appreciated,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

loose   lose !

Puhlease!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Sep 12, 2009 Sep 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe he has a Loose connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phillip,

I must admit that the only "loose" connection is between my brain and my fingertips. Even spell-check did not catch that one!

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lose/loose and then/than are the only grammar crimes which rate the ultimate penalty in my book. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you mean:

There/Their

Sale/Sell/Sail

Or/Oar

You/Ewe

To/Too/Two

don't rate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just don't take away my cheesecake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 13, 2009 Sep 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So very glad that I could make your day then.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John,

Thank you for the correction. I am working on my stuttering problem, but sometimes it manifests itself in my finger tips, when it should not.

Maybe I have been typing too many Dutch names, like Harm Millaard, and got carried away... ?

I greatly appreciate your editing work, but have to admit that I have no $ to pay you for your efforts - sorry.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines