Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its back again:

afbeelding.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing it too. Going to My profile and then back seems to clear it, at least for a while. Started yesterday when the sites were bolluxed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

linsims, are you bychance seeing this again since last night throughout now? We're seeing reports internally and I want to understand if it's happening for others.

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melissa;

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. It's intermittent for me. I actually saw it again this morning, but going to the My Profile and back (once more) fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ann,

I'm getting this same message. There seems to be an issue with email notifications for some users too.

Can you let me know if email notifications are working for you (if you have them turned on)?

If you haven't received any lately, could you let me know the timestamp of the last one you did receive?

Thanks,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I dont use email notifications at all.

Ann

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann, are you bychance seeing this again since last night throughout now? We're seeing reports internally and I want to understand if it's happening for others.

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seen this today too several time.

But this has been going on and off ever since I first reported it May 13.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Late to the party, but this happens to me several times per week. It happened 30 minutes ago but when i look now 30 minutes later it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still happing to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting observation:

I read the HP - Business PCs, Workstations and Point of Sale Systems daily and it is a Khoros forum as well. I saw this exact error message in my notification feed today in the HP forum, with the same yellow background as well...

It has some other Khoros hallmarks as well, such as the molasses-navigation, meaning that if you click any topic it takes several seconds to load the thread, going back take as many seconds as well, logged out often for no reason. It feels like "Welcome back to the 90´s" when we all used modem connections and everything was sloooooow on the internet.

Still amazed that Khoros gets away with this, amazed that those big companies still work with them...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines