Highlighted

Notifications Don't Work

Contributor ,
Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the new forums came online, I can't get messages emailed to me. I selected the forums to be sent and I see them listed in the notification page. I check the boxes next to each forum but no messages get through. If I go back to the list, all the checkboxes are unchecked. Any idea what is happening?

Latest Win 10 and Firefox

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Notifications Don't Work

Contributor ,
Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the new forums came online, I can't get messages emailed to me. I selected the forums to be sent and I see them listed in the notification page. I check the boxes next to each forum but no messages get through. If I go back to the list, all the checkboxes are unchecked. Any idea what is happening?

Latest Win 10 and Firefox

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Click your avatar (top right) beside the bell icon.
  2. Click on Settings.
  3. Ensure that e-mail is not disabled.
  4. Also check Following & Notifications.

clipboard_image_0.png

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2019 0
Contributor ,
Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made sure the settings are as you indicated and I am still not getting emails. After a couple of Photoshop posts it stopped again

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2019 0