Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

October 18th Release Notes

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the updates we released today to the Adobe Support Community:

Posting/Editing/Replying

• Enhancement: Addition of HTML for users with privileged permissions in rich-text editor
  • Enhancement: Quick reply (replying to a reply) switched to rich-text editor
  • Enhancement: All replies on a conversation page will be expanded by default
  • Enhancement: Editing a post has a few adjustments for look and feel and content
  • New: Macros for users with privileged permissions (allows you to set boilerplate texts for use in replies or posts)

Notifications

• Bug: Fixed copy to clarify what unsubscribing from email notifications does
  • Bug: Email notifications about new badges earned now correctly show badge images
  • Bug: More fixes to email notifications to include community board and/or author
  • Bug: Clarified conflicting content and UI on the My follows page
  • Bug: Removed banner image from top of email notifications

Searching/Reading

• Enhancement: Conversation cards have a enhanced look for increased legibility and scanning
  • Enhancement: Some fixes regarding consistency of statistics on home page and community pages
  • Bug: Posts/replies with code samples can now be consistently translated
  • Bug: Fix for community pages that are blank on IE browsers

Moderation:

• New: Ability to manually mark a post/reply as spam

Profiles:

• New: Hovering on a user's avatar shows more info about the user

If you have any ideas about the Adobe Support Community or bugs to submit, please make a post in this community board and select the Feature Request or Bug topic.

Thanks,

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe
TOPICS
Release Notes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melissa,

step by step it's improving, 

thanks for the efforts you are making

neil barstow, colourmanagement

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Neil!

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finally there is REPLY button for each post of the thread with chance to use all functions, so like answering to main thread.

Unfortunately I found a bug or unwanted behaviour. When I answer to main thread it adds new post, and it's okey. Then if I answer to someone's reply (made to main thread) it creates another indentation. And that's correct as well. But when then I answer to someone's (not the last / bottom) reply - so while there are already some other replies in that subthread - (that's a reply to reply to main theard), it gets not posted right under post of person I replied to, but at bottom of every next answers there already existed (however in same subthread). This way it makes confunsion, that the user I replied to can miss whether that was to him.

Here's the structure to understand the above:

Main Thread
> reply to main thread
>> 1st replay to reply to main thread
>> 2nd reply to reply to main thread
>> 3rd reply to reply to main thread

Now when I make a post for 2nd reply (in the reply to main thread) it adds it as 4th reply (to reply to main thread), not (how it worked on Jive forum) the 1st reply to 2nd reply to reply to main thread (so other words saying creating another subthread inside of previous subthread).

If that's possible please fix it, thank you!

Another problem I can't live with is I only visit 'Actions and Scripts' in 'Photoshop Conversations' (https://community.adobe.com/t5/Photoshop/bd-p/photoshop). Unfortunately It's not possible to open this label directly 😞

To do that I have to use above link and only then extend labels of other 9 hidden labels. Finally I can select that I'm interested in. What is really annoying when I refresh the site I have to do it again. The same is when I click some thread and go back to previous site. It is unselecting all labels!

Can you do it's remembered like for example you did with SORT function. So when I want to see posts by 'Last Replies' than 'Relevance' I click that first, and each next time the site is opening it shows 'Last Replies' (even when I'm not logged in).

It's really inconvinient now how it works now 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines