• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Online actionscript help reference causing problems in Firefox 19

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2013 Feb 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just discovered this. I upgraded to Firefox 19 yesterday. I'm only running the NoScript, DownloadHelper, and Firebug plugins. If I pull up a Adobe help page such as:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/display/DisplayObject.html#...

then it will start causing Firefox to experience horrible lag. I know this because if I have Pandora running in another tab the music will start breaking up until I close the tab with the Adobe help page. NoScript is set to allow Adobe.com and this has never happened in previous versions of Firefox - the tabs used to coexist with no problems.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>upgraded to Firefox 19 yesterday

If things worked properly before that upgrade... wouldn't this be a problem with Firefox, and not Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just went to that page on Firefox 19 and navigated around that page; I did not notice anything abnormal.

But if you look at that page source you will see that there is a large amount of Java scripting going on.  Perhaps a bug in Firefox 19 JS engine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines