• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OT: Logged Out?

LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else constantly being logged out of the forum automatically, this has only started happening over the last couple of days.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Hi All,

We are expecting it to be resolved shortly. An ETA is March 15th, 2019.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep.

The forums have been having all kinds of issues over the last few days. Adobe knows, and has the Jive folks work on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Jon+Fritz+II  wrote

Yep.

The forums have been having all kinds of issues over the last few days. Adobe knows, and has the Jive folks work on it.

Thanks Jon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been logged in as "Bootstrap Billy". I think grumpy Ben is behind the whole thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ALsp  wrote

I think grumpy Ben is behind the whole thing.

That was my first thoughts too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not grumpy, never have been and never will be, I just have a bad side, just ask my grand kids.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been browsing Adobe forums, go to lunch for an hour, come back and there's the "Sign In" link instead of my profile picture.  When I click on "Sign In", it's like the page just refreshes, and there's my profile pic.

I posted in the CF forum, about it.  I wonder how long it will take the Jive turkeys to fix.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it has been reported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are expecting it to be resolved shortly. An ETA is March 15th, 2019.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do still see this issue. I am logged out from the forum several times per day.

Win 10 Pro, Firefox 65.0.2 (64-bit)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still experiencing this, as well.  Win10, FireFox 52.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jack,

I am sorry, the issue is still being investigated & we do not have an ETA for this.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah! It's a real pisser when it happens on the weekend and it will only ask you to purchase the product again. Then on top of that....NO ONE is around to help you get signed back in.

I shot a Disc Dog tourney in Atlanta and was in the middle of downloading 1300+ photos and it frozen. So i backed out the browser and tried to sign back in and my ONLY options were to purchase or sign up for the 7 day trial.

Officially Pissed, cause this isn't the first time this has happen, nor the second either!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Levi,

To clarify, are you being logged out of the forum and having trouble signing back in?

You were downloading from which browser in what exactly? I’m not following. Can you give us your steps?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not Levi, but the issue is fairly simple:

Back when this thread started, users were being logged out automatically after each session. That issue, which seems to crop up after Jive updates, was fixed several days after the initial post.

The remaining issue, which also seems to be a consistent flaw in Jive, is that RSS feeds are being miscoded and therefore not able to reach desktop clients, such as Mozilla Thunderbird. Jive has admitted the problem and has allegedly been working on a fix for the past 10 days (check timeframe from the timestamp of this post).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ALsp  wrote

I'm not Levi, but the issue is fairly simple:

Back when this thread started, users were being logged out automatically after each session. That issue, which seems to crop up after Jive updates, was fixed several days after the initial post.

Hi ALsp

The reason I asked levig52920946 to clarify is because his issue was he was downloading 1300 photos from a browser when “it” froze and he was given the option to purchase or to sign up for a seven day trial and this has happened to him multiple times and that makes no sense in a thread about Jive signing us out of the forums.

You might want to re-read his post?

When he comes back to clarify, we may be able to help him further and move his question out of this thread.

Cheers,

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess when someone posts an out of topic-context question, then an out of topic-context answer is not out of the question (no pun intended) 🙂

Sorry for the confusion. I sometimes assume too much. It's a lifelong affliction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines