• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Personalized homepage - how do I get back to it?

Engaged ,
Apr 09, 2009 Apr 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have personalized my homepage to show links to pages I will be visiting frequently. How do I get to this page from, say a forum discussion page? The two Home links on the page just take me to adobe.com, and the page does not figure in my History.

Noel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ildhund wrote:

I have personalized my homepage to show links to pages I will be visiting frequently. How do I get to this page from, say a forum discussion page? The two Home links on the page just take me to adobe.com, and the page does not figure in my History.

Noel

Click the word Forums in the black box at the top, then the Your View tab on that page (the main forum page).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click the word Forums in the black box at the top, then the Your View tab on that page (the main forum page).

Thanks. That's two pages that have to load, and they both take forever. Could I suggest that once the homepage has been personalized, then that's the default for whenever you're logged in? Other sites manage to do that...

Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines