• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Not added to Quick Collection when Marker Clicked

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2013 Sep 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I have not been able to add photos to a quick collection when the marker is clicked. The marker fills in, but the photo does not appear in the quick collection. At the same time this problem occured, I could not remove photos from the quick collection that had been previously added. I had to remove those photos using the menu system. I upgraded to the new release of Lightroom 5 yesterday thinking that would solve the problem. I still have the problem so I am wondering if it is a setting I have missed. The quick collection marker button is checked in the view options and the button does appear and change when clicked... The photo thumbnail is just not added to the quick collection.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is only to discuss how the forums operate, not products

If you go to the Forums Index http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa

You will be able to select a forum for the Adobe product(s) you use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I am having a bit of trouble navigating the fourms. I will check your link. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ihazwings,

Do not feel bad. The forum navigation CAN be a bit tough, and even for an old-timer, such as I.

I was going to offer to Move your post, but see that you have posted to Lightroom already, so you are just fine there, and will likely get rapid, helpful responses.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines