Highlighted

Photoshop "All Content" not up to date

Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I visit the Photoshop Forum, I land on the "All Content" tab, but the most recent message is from Sunday evening. Going to the "Discussions" tab shows the newest posts properly. This happens on all my computers and phone.

Thanks for alerting us- this is a known issue.. I've let the folks working on this know.

-Madison

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop "All Content" not up to date

Nov 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I visit the Photoshop Forum, I land on the "All Content" tab, but the most recent message is from Sunday evening. Going to the "Discussions" tab shows the newest posts properly. This happens on all my computers and phone.

Thanks for alerting us- this is a known issue.. I've let the folks working on this know.

-Madison

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 30, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Madison

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2015 0
Nov 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's working properly now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2015 0