Highlighted

Please stop email notifications!!!!

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've followed the instructions to turn off email notifications in my profile settings, but I have nothing in my profile to select. Please see the screen shot below and an example of daily emails I'm getting. MAKE THIS STOP PLEASE!!!!

Here is a reply-to email from a notifcation:

clearspace-1863908773-929707-2-3501698@mail.forums.adobe.com

Profile Window.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Please stop email notifications!!!!

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've followed the instructions to turn off email notifications in my profile settings, but I have nothing in my profile to select. Please see the screen shot below and an example of daily emails I'm getting. MAKE THIS STOP PLEASE!!!!

Here is a reply-to email from a notifcation:

clearspace-1863908773-929707-2-3501698@mail.forums.adobe.com

Profile Window.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 01, 2011 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2011 0
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John T.,

You are just too quick for me.

@ OP, there are basically two places to adjust the e-mail notifications. Do not just stop at one, but look at the other. The article that John T. linked to shows pictures of each. Though the Jive software has been updated, since that article was done, I do not think that any of this has changed.

Good luck,

Hunt

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2011 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, nothing in the article will help if you are subscribed to email notifications with one forum account, but are looking at the settings for a different account.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2011 0
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really good point, and a possibility that I had not considered.

Thanks for pointing that out. Time to append to that article.

Hunt

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2011 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your account does not have any email notifications to stop.

However, it looks like you have another forum account under the name "MBMProBrian" that is subscribed to a forum and a thread. I'll go ahead and remove those subscriptions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2011 0