Post flooding denial

Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is annoying. I'm trying to reply to a person who is part of a conversation I'm in and suddenly I am stopped dad by this: "Correct the highlighted errors and try again. Post flooding detected (community received posts of a unique message more than 1 times within 3,600 seconds)"

a) there are no highlighted errors to correct.

b) how am I flooding anything if I'm jst replying to a nice, civil thread?

What up? I logged out and back in and that didn't help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Brunettin 

It might be a case of the forum software acting up. Copy your Reply > Close the Browser > Try again. Post a screen shot of the error if it happens again so we can report it.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I came back to it this morning and I was able to post again. Ghosts in the machine, I guess.

Thx!

alan b

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome, Alan. It's happened to all of us, but not too often, thankfully.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it happens all the time. The new message box is sensitive to styled text. You can manually clean it with pasting it into a text-editor, and copy and paste from there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems in my latest case it was about text proerties as per @Solo46 ’s advice but »post flooding« »more than 1 time in 3,600 seconds« seems like a noteworthily nonsensical description … 

Screenshot 2021-03-31 at 14.17.32.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines