Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Post not showing

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Helllo,

I posted a question yesturday in the adobe forum which I did get a reply but I dont see my post. I tried doing a search by username and that did not work is this a server problem?

Thanks

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

If you click on your avatar icon at the top right of your screen, then click My profile, it will give you a list of all your posts. Clicking on the post you received a reply to will take you to that post and reply in the Acrobat forum.

Searching for user name ignores the forum and shows a tile with your user name and how many posts you've made, but does not list where they are. Clicking the post count will also show all your posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click on your avatar icon at the top right of your screen, then click My profile, it will give you a list of all your posts. Clicking on the post you received a reply to will take you to that post and reply in the Acrobat forum.

Searching for user name ignores the forum and shows a tile with your user name and how many posts you've made, but does not list where they are. Clicking the post count will also show all your posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Still learning how this forum navigation works.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines