• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PPro CS5 Subject Column is half width

Contributor ,
Aug 11, 2010 Aug 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of today, the subject column is about half of its normal width so each thread

takes several lines instead of 1 or 2.

What happened?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2010 Aug 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just another user, but I think that happened because of someone with a LONG user name... and that is forcing everything over to the right since that long name is not wrapping (I'm not there, so I don't remember if that long name has any spaces or is justrunalltogetherlikethis)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2010 Aug 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As John points out, the PrPro CS5 forum suffered the same fate. Not that long before, the CS4 and Earlier forum had that problem, but as soon as that post fell to "Page 2," things straightened out. Why some people need to choose a screen name that contains the entire Gettysburg Address, is beyond me, but is their option. Time, and posts, will soon sort this out.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines