Premiere elements 8

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2010 Apr 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is about 2 months that I payed

for my DVD Elements 8,still nothing.I wrote a emai

ls but no answer at all.Finaly I call office in Paris and they let me down

loaded but then the MP4 files dont work .Adobe,you really did a great work,I think that you should think a little bit about what are you doing.There a lots of others who did a great work for less money,I am shure that this is the last time I bought something from you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2010 Apr 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You posted in the section where forum issues are discussed.

If you just want to rant, post in the Adobe.com Feedback forum http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/adobedotcom_feedback

If you want help with your software issue, post in the appropriate Premiere forum http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2010 Apr 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would post to the PrElements Forum, and provide all info. I would also take a look at this ARTICLE, to see what info would be important.

I firmly believe that the forum is far better, than Adobe T/S, or C/S will be, unless one has a licensing issue. Those Adobe offices will read from a script. The people in the PrE forum will likely know the answers.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2010 Apr 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer, I am really disappointed with adobe, first I played for dvd and second that MP4 format that doesn't work at all.Bad publicities for Adobe.And after all there are no place or link where you can ask for something, anyway, thank you .

Stiv Polgar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stiv,

There are probably solutions to the problems in the PrE forum. Just be sure to read that linked article and post the necessary info.

See you there, and good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For problems with Adobe, not a specific product, go to

http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/adobedotcom_feedback

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines