• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premiere8 keyframe editing?

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2011 Jan 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying this i punched in some key frames in the timeline and selected an effect.Then i selected the clip went To the task panel and did the moves to end up in the edit effects mode.At each key frame i would make drastic changes,such as going from red to blue or 0 to 1oo%.The manual says the program picks up on this and changes along the way but i just get one over all blend in the entire clip.Should i be clicking enter or apply along the way or maybe done then apply,the manual really does not say.Thanks  Alfrid

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 15, 2011 Jan 15, 2011

If only we knew!

The thing is, you meant to go to the Mechanic and you dropped into the Neighborhood association to ask about your issue. In other words, you are in the wrong forum to be asking about a specific product issue.

Try clicking the link below and re-posting your question in the most appropriate forum.

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If only we knew!

The thing is, you meant to go to the Mechanic and you dropped into the Neighborhood association to ask about your issue. In other words, you are in the wrong forum to be asking about a specific product issue.

Try clicking the link below and re-posting your question in the most appropriate forum.

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for takjng the the time to set me straight  Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 16, 2011 Jan 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And Rick, thanks to your direction, I believe that the OP has found the correct workflow in Premiere Elements, in that forum, HERE.

appreciated,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2011 Jan 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere8 + Timeline = Premiere Elements forum

Go to http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere_elements

Or start at http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa and select the correct forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines