• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print a PDF Document & Make the Hyperlinks Visible?

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2011 Jul 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

G'Day,

I am wondering if it is possible to make the hyperlinks in my PDF document (these are internal relative hyperlinks) visible -- so that when you print the document you can see the hyperlink (blue underlined part) in the document?  At the moment, I print my document...and none of the underline parts (hyperlinks) are visible on the printout.  I have researched this but can't seem to find any info.  Also, is there a way to check my PDF document to see what dpi it has?  The forums all say that this is not possible, but surely there is a way to view it or at least set your pdf to a particular dpi.  I would appreciate any insight.

Nick

Brisbane, QLD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2011 Jul 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please repost to the Acrobat Mac or Acrobat Windows forum. BTW, PDF files do not have a dpi. The vector and font portion of the pdf are resolution independent. Only if there are raster graphics does part of the pdf have a resolution. You can determine the dpi of raster images using the Preflight Tools. For more information please post in the Acrobat forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2011 Jul 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines