• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Private messages

Advocate ,
Jun 01, 2009 Jun 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I'm not encouraging people to keep sniping at each other - I just wanted to say, before the thread was locked, that I participate in another forum that has private messages - but it's possible to block individuals and not allow them to send you messages. Maybe that would help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kath,

My frustration is not with the posters but with the bloody PM format where (a) the messages become unreadable if an inserted message breaks the margins and (b) with the anonimity they provide to those senders whose true identity is hidden behind an anonymous user ID.

After all, my email address information is visible in my profile page, so I can be contacted directly at any time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this, I never had a chance to respond to this excellent question:

Ramón G Castañeda wrote:

QUESTION:  Where does Jive recruit its programmers, at "Loaves and Fishes"?  

Actually, I know for a fact that it's a combination of various high schools grade 9-11 and now former employees of prestigious corporations such as "GM", "Bear Sterns", and "Acme" (yes, the same company that produces the Road Runner inventions).

As far as privates are concerned, I'd rather not talk about that subject. It's private!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for Phillip Jones and anyone else who was wondering.

Yes, Buko is my full and legal name.

I'm not hiding behind anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wondering. Sorry if there was in accidental insuation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Buko. wrote:

for Phillip Jones and anyone else who was wondering.

Yes, Buko is my full and legal name.

I'm not hiding behind anything.

Please, you do not need to expose your privates to us in the future.  You are Jiving up this private thread!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines