• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with ID CS5 to epub

Nov 16, 2010 Nov 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe

I have the following problem with Indesign CS5.

After placing correctly my pdf doc into ID CS5 and exporting it for epub, the exported epub file is generated with only small size. I mean when i opened the epub file with Adobe digital edition, i can not maximums the size of the doc. I think the problem is that ID CS5 is added a page number for only the first page in the right bottom of the first page only. This will makes the doc to be displayed with maximum only by adding an extra blank page to the right of each generated page which contains only a page number, so that I can not change the display size in Adobe digital edition. However, Adobe digital edition is working well for other e-books.

How can I remove the page number on the first page and make the epub file to be displayed with normal size.

best regards

thaar al_taiey

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 16, 2010 Nov 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The InDesign forum is here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/indesign/indesign_general

This forum is for problems with the forum itself.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines