• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with my profile

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2013 Jun 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to fill out my profile so that co-workers can see my questions. I tried putting my companies web page so that remote co-workers would know it was me.   Because my screen name does not resemble my real name they would not be able to recognize me.   Is this possible to do in my profile or is it needed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2016freedom wrote:

I am trying to fill out my profile so that co-workers can see my questions. I tried putting my companies web page <link removed by adobe pirate> so that remote co-workers would know it was me.   Because my screen name does not resemble my real name they would not be able to recognize me.   Is this possible to do in my profile or is it needed?

Well then change your screen name so that your co workers can recognize you.  Spamming is not allowed on these forums and you could be banned for abusing Terms & Conditions of Adobe forums.  Then what will you do without the help of MVPs here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We don't use that field here, it isn't needed. We also put the "no follow" attribute on links within messages, so posting URLs in messages shouldn't affect search rankings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines